Roger Hinds Renaissance Tuflite
Experience the best of the past with the top design elements of the present, and experience “the Roger Hinds Renaissance Tuflite.”
For more interesting longboard shapes, check out the overview here.
Renaissance” is a French word for “rebirth”, or a new interest in something that has not been popular for a long time. Reaching back through the natural progression of his surfboard designs from his early years to the present, Roger has brought the best elements of each era forward with the Renaissance Model.
The Roger Hinds Renaissance Tuflite model revisits and revises the top longboard plan shape from the 1960s; the height of the longboard era, and combines it with modern rocker, rail, and foil design elements to bring it into the present. The modern pulled-down rail allows for smooth and easy rail-to-rail transitions. The advanced fine foil increases the speed and the glide which makes for fast clean surfing. The result is a one-board longboard quiver.
Roger Hinds Renaissance Tuflite Size Chart
Roger Hinds Renaissance Tuflite Construction
- Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- GreenPoxy® Resin // The latest innovations in bio-based Epoxy chemistry
- 2x Layers Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- Micro-Sandwich Veneer // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
- Composite T-Stringer(s) // T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
- Carbon Stringer (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
- Carbon Tail Patches (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
- Reinforced Rails // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhance performance + durability
- Exclusive Sandwich Technology // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods
Roger Hinds Ranaissance Tuflite comes with a single fin box.
*Fins not included.