NSP Race FSL
Athletes wanting to do away with roof racks and cumbersome transportation should look into the NSP Race FSL. Because not everyone is blessed with enough storage space for a hardboard racer.
For more interesting SUP, check out our SUP overview here.
|Weight +/- 5%
|8.20 Kg (total weight 14.60 Kg)
|8.45 Kg (total weight 14.85 Kg)
|8.90 Kg (total weight 15.30 Kg)
|9.30 Kg (total weight 15.70 Kg)
Race FSL – specifically designed for limited storage
the inflatable Race FSL fits in a backpack. Constructed in premium inflatable FS technology, it is available in four sizes and this complete package includes a high-pressure double-action pump – there is no easier way to get your Race FSL up to the recommended 15-18 PSI.
The all-new Air7 V3 fin box system ensures your inflatable race board has less resistance than a conventional inflatable fin system. Click here for more details of the Air7 V3 fin system or download its manual here.
Pro Carbon alternatives
NSP has one of the most successful racing programs in the industry, and our dedicated race board division is a collection of high-performance and uncompromising winning machines. The Molokai Unlimited Pro Carbon is for no-holds-barred channel crossings and other monumental downwind races. The Ninja Pro Carbon for wicked flatwater performance. The Sonic Pro Carbon is a recessed allrounder, suitable for open water and the Puma Pro Carbon is a flat-deck equivalent. The Carolina Pro Carbon is our latest and greatest race board for all conditions, winning races both locally and on different international tours.
Race FSL Construction details
- Fusion Fusion-reinforced double-layer glueless pre-lamination combined with the new machine-woven drop stitch. Compared to traditional knitted drop stitches, the fibers of the new machine-woven drop stitch are stiffer, and thus the number of fibers per square meter can be reduced. This allows an average weight reduction of 1.5 kg, while the board is also stiffer, less bouncy, and allows for faster acceleration.
- Double-layer rail construction with double sealing rail band.
- The new low-profile Air7 V3 fin box system creates less drag while racing and allows for easy board roll-up while not in use.
- 2” Standard mount D-rings for PFD attachment on the tail.
- Thermoformed EVA Deck pad for durability, grip, and comfort