NSP PU Sleep Walker
The Sleep Walker Longboard, shaped by Tully St. John is an awesome allround longboard. This shape has been road-tested and scrutinized by the world’s best longboarders all the way through to everyday surfers and by those just starting out to create a formula that works for everyone. Add in cutting-edge Shapers Union technology and you have one of the best longboards on the market.
For a more ding-resistant construction and lighter feel, check out the Elements version of the Sleep Walker, or scroll below for more longboard alternatives.
The Sleep Walker is set up for traditional log-style surfing with a single fin allowing for long hang tens and paddles into waves very easily.
In addition, the Sleep Walker delivers allround flow and turnability. This is a great addition to anyone’s quiver, it’s a great, easy-to-surf, allround board.
NSP PU Sleep Walker Size Chart
|9’2″||22 ⁷/⁸”||2 ⁷/⁸”||70.50 L||7.23kg EST|
|9’4″||23 ¹/⁴”||3″||78.10 L||7.38kg|
|9’6″||23 ¹/²”||3 ¹/⁸”||83.70 L||7.79kg|
|9’8″||23 ³/⁴”||3 ¹/⁸”||85.80 L||7.91kg|
Rail: 50/50 forgiving
Bottom: Single concave with slight chine, to rolled V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner to World Champ
Slight chine rail at the nose
- Deep entry concave
- Forgiving rails make it easy to nose ride, turn, and not catch
- Good thickness through the midsection to easily paddle into waves
- Large nose area for hanging ten
- Medium rocker line so the board doesn’t nose dive and allows for great maneuverability
All Sleep Walker boards are set up with a Surf 10 center fin box.
*Fins not included.
NSP PU Sleep Walker Construction
Absolutely gorgeous-looking handmade boards, benefiting from vintage construction techniques with some very current deep gloss color tints.
Deck: 6oz + 6oz Bottom: 6oz + 4oz patch
- Traditional custom-shaped polyurethane (PU) core combined with wood stringer.
- High-quality materials with high-gloss finish for a classy vintage look
- Traditional Wood center stringer for strength, flex, and rigidity, tying together the traditional PU build.
- Classic Surf 10 center fin box
For the Epoxy version of the Sleep Walker, check out the version in Elements Construction.
The Pro-Surfer’s choice
At the 2023 WSL Longboard Tour Championship event at Bioglan Bells Beach Longboard Classic, Kaede Inoue, the NSP Rider from Japan, used the NSP 9’2″ Sleep Walker.