NSP CocoFlax Endless
The CocoFlax Endless is perfect for the eco-conscious and purest log rider seeking classic style and endless glide. Utilizing an award-winning construction from sustainable coconut husks and rails built with flax fibers, these CocoFlax boards have a unique look to them and ride amazingly well.
For more interesting longboard shapes, check out the longboard overview here or scroll to the bottom of this page.
NSP CocoFlax Endless Size Chart
NSP CocoFlax Endless features
- The Endless represents the classic era of surfing and is designed for the purest longboarder seeking that endless glide and to express themselves in that soulful style.
- Neutral egg-shaped rails with no edges at the tail promote drag off the tail, giving riders the freedom for nose riding and hanging 10.
- The Endless models reflect shaper Kym Thompson’s proven longboard design using “V” under the rider’s trim area giving effortless rail-to-rail transitions and drop knee cutties.
- The bottom shape combined with the signature tucked edge rail design delivers a positive feel and response while providing a controlled and stylish performance in small to over-head-sized waves.
- The visual unique look of CocoFlax boards is accentuated by the flax rails. And they not only look good – their strength-to-weight ratio is unmatched, giving you a longboard that’s light to carry, easy to maneuver, and even easier to paddle.
- Available in 9’6 only, the Cocoflax Endless is a longboard for riders who appreciate the classic and retro aspects of longboarding. Riders facing small conditions will love its glide while longboarders in more advanced conditions will appreciate its old-school performance on the wave.
NSP CocoFlax Endless Fins:
The CocoFlax Endless is available with either FCS ll side fin box set-up or NSP’s new FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® fins) and Surf 10 center fin box. As a center fin option, we recommend the 8″ Cocomat Fin as a perfect match, both in visual style and eco-conscious construction method.
*Fins not included.
NSP CocoFlax Endless Construction
Flax Fiber Rails
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.