NSP DC Elements SURF SUP
The NSP DC Elements SURF SUP, shaped by Dale Chapman, offers 95% of the performance a dedicated surf SUP offers, with the benefit of stable width and attractive pricing. Its durable construction makes this board a wide-bodied alternative to the other boards in the DC range, like the DC Surf X.
For more interesting SUP, check out our SUP overview here or scroll to the bottom of this page.
*For customers placing an order for the SUP and Race product, we kindly request that you contact us here to obtain detailed information regarding the shipping conditions of the product.
NSP DC Elements Surf SUP Size Chart
Rental centers looking for a performance board that will stand the test of time (and an armada of riders) will appreciate the robust construction of the board, and anyone riding the Elements SURF SUP immediately feels anchored to the EVA kick tail pad and the diamond groove pattern that increases its grip as you apply more pressure.
- A rounded tail for excellent maneuverability and turning in real-world conditions.
- Outstanding durability and built with eco-friendly bio-resin.
- The thermoformed EVA kick tail pad features a center arch for extra grip and immediate orientation of your foot.
- The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style and/or surf conditions.
- To get you started right out of the box, the DC Elements Surf SUP is supplied with NSP’s 6″ Center fin and J5 side fins
NSP DC Elements Surf SUP Construction
Durability, value, and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler. The EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range. Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices. The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.